Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nutella Cheesecake!

Today I tried to make a slight variation to the Strawberry cheesecake I made earlier. Started out with the thought of making a Blueberry cheesecake but since I cudnt get the ingredients in the market, I decided to make do with what I had at home - NUTELLA :D
Here's the recipe for those who would like to make a quick and easy egg-less cheesecake.

Ingredients:

180 gms Digestive biscuits, or any sweet biscuits
90 gms Unsalted butter, melted
250 gms Packed cream cheese
1 can Condensed milk (milkmaid)
1/3rd cup Lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence

Method:

Crush the biscuit finely. Add butter and mix them well.
Press it into the pie plate/ tin and form the crust/ base.
Put the pie plate in the freezer for 10-15 mins to chill.

In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add and beat in 1 can of condensed milk. 
Add the lemon juice and vanilla essence, mix well and beat until smooth.
Spoon over the mixture into the chilled shell/ base. Make sure the surface is smooth; refrigerate (freezer) for about 3-4 hours  or overnight.
This can be decorated (before serving) with seasonal fruits, grated chocolate, etc. or served as it is! 

I always enjoy making it, for others and myself! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is an impressive looking cheesecake, and I'm sure it tastes yummy as well.
    I like the way the steps have been written. Really nice, cant wait to try it out.
    Please post more recipes

    ReplyDelete